This is a seminal show we keep replaying that never gets dated. It is about a key transition that the Baby Boom generation is just beginning to enter that they have little cognizance of, but is going to hit them like a ton of bricks. That is the difference between the ACCUMULATION aspect of saving and investing vs. the DISTRIBUTION strategies that they will begin to employ, and that are much more tricky and dangerous to miscalculate.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT STRAIGHT TALK WEALTH STRATEGIES?
February 25, 2014
- How much of your money is earning less than 2%? That’s silly!
- LAZY MONEY: Where Safety Becomes Quicksand
- ARCHIVE 2012: Govt. Reports Describe the Ultimate Retirement Strategy!
- WHAT IS A RETIREMENT ROADMAP?
- 2014 ARCHIVE – INFLATION or DEFLATION? America’s Monetary System in Crisis and How to Plan For It