The crux of Failure in 2008 was the BANKS! Yes, tentacles went far and wide, but it was the leveraging of massive debt into the overinflated US real estate market that was at the crux of it. In this show we feature a groundbreaking series from Bill Moyers about why people like David Stockman, former Budget Director for the Reagan administration, and N.Y. Times Journalist Gretchen Morgenson, say not only that it can happen again, it WILL happen again!
THE NEXT BANKING CRISIS! COULD 2008 HAPPEN AGAIN?
February 25, 2014
- How much of your money is earning less than 2%? That’s silly!
- LAZY MONEY: Where Safety Becomes Quicksand
- ARCHIVE 2012: Govt. Reports Describe the Ultimate Retirement Strategy!
- WHAT IS A RETIREMENT ROADMAP?
- 2014 ARCHIVE – INFLATION or DEFLATION? America’s Monetary System in Crisis and How to Plan For It