WHY "ALTERNATIVE" INVESTMENTS?
We live in an unprecedented period in the global economic and financial markets. The reliance in Global Central Banks to save the world from the last Great Global Depression, let alone the next one, is still an experiment in a world that has not normalized since 2008. Interest rates are still at near-zero, forcing retiring Baby Boomers, or post-Boomers, to have to stay well into risk, at a time in their lives when the game of risk was supposed to be diminishing for them.
Today there is a cloud of uncertainty that hangs over investment markets. Will global private and sovereign debt implode into the next big catastrophe, or have the Central Banks made it all better now, with systemic risk now a thing of the past?
HOW DO ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS ROUND OUT A PORTFOLIO? WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Greater liquidity.
- Greater returns on private debt than public or corporate debt.
- Greater diversification on debt instruments.
- Greater returns on equity positions.
- Greater tax-advantages than owning stocks and mutual funds.
- Opportunities to find the next great future in technology trends.
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT IN TODAYS MARKETS